Ideas for new forum categories? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
adminfs
adminfs Aug 31 '17
If anyone has any suggestions on breakdowns for the forum categories, that would be nice. Let me know.
Sophie
Sophie Aug 31 '17
Maybe something about (post-fast) eating philosophies. One of the more fluffy goals I had was to assess my relationship with food and with eating, the type/s of food, how keto I was willing to go, and how that relationship might extend to evil things like sugar and carbs.

While fasting I needed distractions, lots of it. Maybe an avenue to share what has worked for each of us?

Oh also, what about a forum for extended fasting?

What are your thoughts on categories that overlap the major fasting forums/subreddits?

The Forum post is edited by Sophie Aug 31 '17
adminfs
adminfs Aug 31 '17

Quote from Sophie Maybe something about (post-fast) eating philosophies. One of the more fluffy goals I had was to assess my relationship with food and with eating, the type/s of food, how keto I was willing to go, and how that relationship might extend to evil things like sugar and carbs.

While fasting I needed distractions, lots of it. Maybe an avenue to share what has worked for each of us?

Oh also, what about a forum for extended fasting?

What are your thoughts on categories that overlap the major fasting forums/subreddits?

I like that.. perhaps a forum dedicated to refeeding. Maybe "Refeeding Philosophies".

Extended fasting. Yes. I will add that too.

Thoughts on categories that overlap major fasting forums.. please explain :)
Sophie
Sophie Sep 2 '17

Quote from adminfs
Thoughts on categories that overlap major fasting forums.. please explain :)

I get my science-y stuff from r/ketoscience, (my own) diet-specific discussions from r/zerocarb, etc. It might be a bit of a time-waster if content from those places (for example) are also posted here.

FastingMama
FastingMama Sep 4 '17
Maybe a category about Hunger/willpower, sticking to it?  I don't know the right word but I know my biggest problem is this.  Just randomly quitting in the middle of a fast because I'm bored or have a small pang of hunger or something.  
adminfs
adminfs Sep 4 '17

Quote from FastingMama Maybe a category about Hunger/willpower, sticking to it?  I don't know the right word but I know my biggest problem is this.  Just randomly quitting in the middle of a fast because I'm bored or have a small pang of hunger or something.  
I like that idea.
adminfs
adminfs Sep 4 '17

Quote from FastingMama Maybe a category about Hunger/willpower, sticking to it?  I don't know the right word but I know my biggest problem is this.  Just randomly quitting in the middle of a fast because I'm bored or have a small pang of hunger or something.  
Added a new forum to discuss Willpower and Motivation :)
Sophie
Sophie Sep 23 '17
Hey admin, how about an announcement forum for your important site/app-related stuff?
adminfs
adminfs Sep 25 '17

Quote from Sophie Hey admin, how about an announcement forum for your important site/app-related stuff?

thank you and added :)